Countdown To Rapture
Keep a constant watch. And pray that if possible you may arrive in my presence without having to experience these horrors.”
8 Reasons Why We Study Prophecy and The End Times.
Revelation 1:3 (KJV)
Blessed [is] he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time [is] at hand.
1 John 3:3 (KJV)
And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.
Luke 21:34 (KJV)
And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and [so] that day come upon you unawares.
“(Watch out! Don’t let my sudden coming catch you unawares; don’t let me find you living in careless ease, carousing and pdrinking, and occupied with the problems of this life, like all the rest of the world.)
1 Thessalonians 4:13 (KJV)
But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
- To understand God’s great love and master plan for humanity.
- End Time prophecy puts you in perspective. Helps you to know why you’re a christian and what the future holds. Without this prophetic perspective to your life, you will live anyhow. You will be unserious. For instance many Christians have no clue about eternity and eternal rewards. If you don’t know a thing about eternal rewards, you won’t be motivated to serve Jesus as you should. 1John 3:3
- To reveal Satan’s end; the conclusion of rebellion and the termination of all evil
- To show that there is a reward for righteousness and a judgment for Wickedness
- To be prepared for the coming of Christ so that the day of his coming doesn’t catch us unawares
- To motivate and give the believer an incentive for Holy living
- To receive the blessing of Rev.1:3
- That we may not be ignorant. 1Thess.4:13
When You See These Signs. Mt.24:3-14
Matthew 24:33 (KJV)
So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is ear, [even] at the doors.
Signs and symptoms are so important to medical practitioners in determining the presence of illness.
Matthew 16:2-3 (KJV)
He answered and said unto them, When it is evening, ye say, [It will be] fair weather: for the sky is red. 3 And in the morning, [It will be] foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowring. O [ye] hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not [discern] the signs of the times?
Now the Lord Jesus gave us signs by which we will tell that we are in the last days.
- Emergence of many false Christs.
- Wars and rumors of war
- The rise of nation against nation
- Famine and pestilence
- Earthquakes in diverse places
- Christian persecution and hatred by all nations
- Betrayals and hatred among people
- The rise of false prophets and miracle workers who shall deceive many
- Abundance of iniquity , causing the love, commitment and passion of others to grow cold.
- The publishing of the gospel in all the world for a witness among the nations.
Take note of two main ones: Mt.24:10-12
And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another. Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold.
In the last days, 3 things will be on the increase.
Offenses , betrayal and hatred. This means that relationships at all levels will breakdown. Make up your mind that you will not allow offenses, bitterness and hatred to take you over. The Lord Jesus said these words,
Matthew 26:24 (KJV)
The Son of man goeth as it is written of him: but woe unto that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! it had been good for that man if he had not been born.
It was not written that Judas was to fulfill. No ones name was mentioned. Unfortunately however Judas the son of iscariot became the one to fulfill the prophecy of betraying Jesus Christ.
There are positive Prophecies about the End Times As well as negative Prophecies. May you fulfill the positive ones in Jesus name!
- Many ( he didn’t say few) false prophets will rise and deceive many. Again take note that it’s not few people that are deceived but many. In quantification we use these words; few, some, many, more, much, much more, most
- Lawlessness will abound. Iniquity, sin, unchecked and unfettered atrocities…
Now as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things be? And what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?” And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you. For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of sorrows. “Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake. And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another. Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. But he who endures to the end shall be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all sthe nations, and then the end will come.”
Matthew 24:3-14 NKJV
2 Timothy 3:1-5
You may as well know this too, Timothy, that in the last days it is going to be very difficult to be a Christian. For people will love only themselves and their money; they will be proud and boastful, sneering at God, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful to them, and thoroughly bad. They will be hardheaded and never give in to others; they will be constant liars and troublemakers and will think nothing of immorality. They will be rough and cruel, and sneer at those who try to be good. They will betray their friends; they will be hotheaded, puffed up with pride, and prefer good times to worshiping God. They will go to church, yes, but they won’t really believe anything they hear. Don’t be taken in by people like that.
Paul wanted Timothy to know certain things.
- The reality of the Last Days
- The Events and characteristics of the last days.
What are the negative end Time Prophecies?
- it is going to be very difficult to be a christian
- People will only love themselves and their money
- People will be proud and boastful
- Sneering at God
- Disobeying parents, both natural and spiritual parents
- Thoroughly bad
- Hardheaded, Stubborn and never give in to others
- Constant liars and troublemakers
- Think nothing of immorality
- Rough and cruel
- Make fun of those who try to live Holy
- Prefer pleasure to worshiping God
- Betray their friends
- Hotheaded and puffed up with pride
- They will go to church, very religious but won’t rally believe or put into practice anything they hear.
Unfortunately many more people are fulfilling evil Prophecies. But I refuse to fulfill these negative Prophecies. I’ll fulfill the positive ones.