David Was a Fighter
The Anointing. Ps.89:20
A real anointing is what preserves and protects you from the enemy.
Psalms 89:20 (KJV)
I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him:
See the benefits of that Anointing
Psalms 89:21-25 (KJV)
With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him. 22 The enemy shall not exact upon him; nor the son of wickedness afflict him. 23 And I will beat down his foes before his face, and plague them that hate him.
But my faithfulness and my mercy [shall be] with him: and in my name shall his horn be exalted. 25 I will set his hand also in the sea, and his right hand in the rivers.
- My hand will establish him
- My arm will strengthen him
- The enemy will not exact (outwit, play, manipulate, violate, deceive) upon him
- The son of wickedness will not afflict him
- I will beat down his foes before his face
- I will plague those who hate him
- My faithfulness will be with him
- My mercy will be with him
- I will exalt his horn
- I will set his hand in the sea and his right hand in the rivers
1. Father I pray that you will purge my life from all filthiness and sin that’s not allowing the anointing to abide in my life
2. Father let your Holy oil rest upon me permanently in Jesus Name.
3. Father let your anointing disgrace all my enemies in Jesus Name
4. Father let your anointing bring undeniable establishment in my life in Jesus Name.
5. Father help me to cooperate with the Holy Spirit and follow his instructions
- Pray all the 10 blessings of the anointing on yourself
- Bind the spirit of the assassin. 2Kings6:31-33
- Break the grip and jaws of the wicked