From: Pastor Dr. Theophilus Ajadi
Topic: My Lazarus Must Resurrect
Therefore his sisters sent unto him, saying, Lord, behold, he whom thou lovest is sick. And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth. And he that was dead came forth, bound hand and foot with graveclothes: and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and let him go. (John 11:3, 43, 44 KJV)
- God has designed life to be an enjoying adventure not an enduring one.
Life is pleasurable in the abundance of helpers and miserable when there’s a shortage of helpers.
- Lazarus was a strategic helper in Jesus ministry. He and his sisters were big supporters of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- What do you do when your helper dies?
– what do you do when the enemy locks up your helpers of destiny in the grave?
- This is where prayer comes in
– Until your Lazarus come forth, you cannot have comfort.
The Power of Destiny Helpers
For at that time day by day there came to David to help him, until it was a great gegegehhost, like the host of God. (1 Chronicles 12:22 KJV)
- Shortage of helpers can prolong the journey to fulfillment
And a certain man was there, which had an infirmity thirty and eight years. The impotent man answered him, Sir, I have no man, when the water is troubled, to put me into the pool: but while I am coming, another steppeth down before me. (John 5:5, 7 KJV)
- Abundance of helpers can facilitate destiny
And they come unto him, bringing one sick of the palsy, which was borne of four. And when they could not come nigh unto him for the press, they uncovered the roof where he was: and when they had broken it up, they let down the bed wherein the sick of the palsy lay. When Jesus saw their faith… (Mark 2:3-5 KJV)
- The presence of strategic helpers make a difference in destiny
And they helped David against the band of the rovers: for they were all mighty men of valour, and were captains in the host. (1 Chronicles 12:21 KJV)
Then the prophets, Haggai the prophet, and Zechariah the son of Iddo, prophesied unto the Jews that were in Judah and Jerusalem in the name of the God of Israel, even unto them. Then rose up Zerubbabel the son of Shealtiel, and Jeshua the son of Jozadak, and began to build the house of God which is at Jerusalem: and with them were the prophets of God helping them. (Ezra 5:1, 2 KJV)
4 Things can Happen to Your Lazarus
- They can leave you
- The devil can create a misunderstanding between them and you
- They may not locate you
- They may be locked up in the grave, rendered weak, impotent, ineffective and useless.
An attack on your Lazarus is an attack on your destiny. Do not take it lightly.
Steps To Take
- Identify the problem. What went wrong? Why are you loosing your strategic helpers? Is it lack of recognition, appreciation and celebration?
- Pray off all satanic attacks and arrows on your Lazarus
- Command your Lazarus to come forth.
The bible said that Jesus cried with a loud voice…
This is not an half hearted praying. It is a desperate prayer that consumes all your heart and soul.
- Every arrows manipulating my helpers against me, come out by fire in the name of Jesus.
- Let every satanic siren scaring away my helpers be silenced in the name of Jesus Christ.
- In the name of Jesus, i destroy Every power trying to remove my name from the minds of my helpers.
- Any power creating disfavor and diverting my divinely appointed helpers, be destroyed in the name of Jesus.
- Every power and personality antagonizing my divine helpers against me, die in the name of Jesus Christ
- In the name of Jesus, I destroy all demonic obstacles that have been established in the heart of my divine helpers against my prosperity
- I hold the blood of Jesus against lack of good helpers
- I hold the blood of Jesus against loss of good helpers
- Every cause of disappearance or unwillingness of would be helpers in my life be nullified by the blood of Jesus.
- In the name of Jesus, I arrest every spirit behind the diversion of good things in my life;
– diversion of jobs
– diversion of opportunities
– diversion of helpers
– diversion of benefits
– diversion of promotion
– diversion of ideals