From: Pastor Dr. Theophilus Ajadi
Topic: YOUR ASSIGNMENT AND YOUR DESTINY
Read Revelation 12:1-5
In this passage, there was a battle in the spirit realm. The object of this war was an unborn child. There was a fight going on concerning a child yet to be born. This tells us that the battles we fight are older than us and some battles start from the womb.
Why was the dragon angry at this child? The reason is because of the unique assignment he has. The bible said that he was to rule all nations with a rod of iron.
Everyone came to this earth with an assignment and Satan is angry with you because God has ordained you to rule.
Your assignment is the reason why you should wake up and go to bed. Your assignment is the reason why you must get out of your house in the morning.
Don’t be like the pagans whose lives are defined by seeking for things. Mt. 6:31-33. How do you define a pagan? A pagan is someone whose life and pursuit is driven by needs; what to eat, drink and wear. It is no different from the life of an animal.
Animals go out of their dens daily looking for what to eat.
If you do the same thing, how are you different from them?
What makes you different from animals is when you find why God sent you to earth and you pursue it.
Now before the feast of the passover , when Jesus knew that his hour was come that he should depart out of this world unto the Father , having loved his own which were in the world , he loved them unto the end. John 13:1
Jesus knew why he came to earth. He also knew when his assignment on earth was finished. Then he said to himself, Now I’m ready to die.
Death didn’t take him.
Death isn’t supposed to determine when you leave this world. The completion of your assignment ought to determine that.
But today is your appointment with dominion. Receive strength for battle and be angry against all forces assigned to paralyse you assignment.
1. Give thanks to God for the second day of this program
2. Sing songs of praise to him and appreciate him
3. Pray that God will send fresh fire and anointing upon Pastor Theo, his wife, children and the entire church
4. Ask that the Lord will preserve Pastor Theo from distraction, discouragement, defeat and deception.
5. Now pray for yourself: EVERY CONSPIRACY OF DARKNESS AGAINST MY DESTINY, SCATTER IN JESUS NAME
6. Pray the same prayer for you children, spouse and family members
7. Every battle that followed me from the womb into this real life, melt away out of my life now by fire in Jesus name
8. Every battle against my assignment and purpose in life be consumed now by fire in Jesus name
9. Every arrow of evil designed or targeted to my assignment be consumed now by fire in Jesus name
10. Every opposition and confrontation that are organized along my pathways in life be consumed now by fire
11. As from today, I prophesy that i shall experience a prosperous, productive and fulfilling destiny
12. Give thanks to God for answered prayers